Undergraduate degree program:
Bachelor of Engineering Program in Manufacturing System Engineering
B.Eng. (Manufacturing System Engineering)
At AMI, We focus on the integration of many programs including Electrical engineering, Industry engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electronics engineering, Control engineering, and Management industry.
The course consists of four following groups of subjects, each focusing throughout on different crucial aspects of practical manufacturing technologies:
- Manufacturing Process Technology
- Industrial Metrology
- Manufacturing Process Automation
- Manufacturing Quality Control and Management
- Robot and artificial intelligence
- Renewable and alternative energy
- General education courses 30 credit hours
- Technical courses 109 credit hours (pre-core module 24 credit hours, core module 79 credit hours,senior project/oversea training/co-operative education 6 credit hours)
- Elective course 6 credit hours
The course prospectus and syllabus can be downloaded from Undergraduate Degree Prospectus.